The ROI Ninjas Workshop is designed for you to get the most out of a 1-hour session. So this is an actual workshop where you will be doing work that matters. But you can start using what you develop the same day to start attracting more customers now.
No fluff, no BS. Just practical work that matters NOW!
We call it a workshop because this isn’t your typical boring webinar. You will not be wasting your time, looking at endless PowerPoint slides or a 60-minute sales pitch. But you will be learning and better yet, doing, three crucial mental exercises for your business to get more customers now!
So know this, I am going to offer the opportunity to work more with me at the end of the workshop. But honestly, I want to help more businesses and entrepreneurs to get more customers. Also, this is the first time I’m doing something like this, so there will be some prizes too!
What: The ROI Ninjas Workshop – Creating Your Bullseye
When: Wednesday, 26 October from 6 PM – 7 PM EST/3 PM – 4 PM PST
Where: Online, in our private Zoom meeting room. You have to register to get the link.
Why ROI Ninjas Workshop
There are a lot of reasons, but to keep this short, they all into the following five categories:
- Time – Everyone is busy, and no one has time for everything in life. That’s reality. But if you get more customers and make more sales, you start buying back time. Design and build your business for the life you want, not shaping your life around a business.
- Money – Hey, this is a FREE workshop, so there’s no money involved with this one. I will be making an offer at the end of the workshop, so I hope you will continue working with me.
- Spouse – OK, we get it. But seriously think about it, if your spouse is involved in your business and knows a thing or two, invite them to join you. However, if they are not involved, why are you holding up your success on someone that doesn’t understand your struggles?
- Fear – People have all kinds of fears, like; fear of failing, a fear of losing your money, a fear of looking foolish, and so on. But there’s no substitute for trying something new. And I will show you how you can harness that anxiety to turn it into anticipation.
- Shame/Self-Doubt – Everyone experiences this too. If someone tells you that they don’t, they’re also liars. Some people call it “Imposter Syndrome” but whatever it is, know that it pops up right before you have a breakthrough. Plus, I’ll show you how to turn your biggest life mess into your message.
Some additional information:
For some additional information, please check out our special event landing page too…
Stay Connected: Follow us on social media. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing advice, news, and tips by following us on social media. Join the conversation and connect with fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers.