Our Company Culture is Contagious
Our Company Culture is one of enjoying what we do and mastering what we do. So we take responsibility for our actions, our words and our choices. Also, we keep our word and deliver on our promises, even when it is not so convenient. We are as transparent as we can be while maintaining privacy and confidentiality for our valued clients.
Company Culture is part of our 2020 Vivid Vision
“Our mission is to make the finding of new leads for your business easy and transparent; we want to earn your business for life!” – Charles E. Snyder III, CEO of C. E. Snyder Marketing LLC
Yes, we are here to provide digital marketing services, but we enjoy what we do and have fun doing it. So what we like even more is that our services are transformative for our clients. And that is absolutely priceless!
You can learn more about our 2020 Vivid Vision by clicking on the link.
Company Culture and our Core Values
Our team members at C. E. Snyder Marketing LLC will conduct themselves professionally with compassion, caring and understanding at all times. We will keep it real, honest, simple and to the point in a customer-friendly manner so that our customers can focus on what really matters most to them – their businesses. Since the beginning, our Company Culture has always been a positive one and we tolerate zero crap.
Company Culture by the Numbers
We are located in the heart of South-Central Pennsylvania
The number of fur-babies enriching our lives – RIP Chasey
The average number cups of coffee consumed during a week
The number of working vacations we have been on since 1999
Defenseless pizzas cannibalized weekly
The average number of Nerf guns per team member
The number of times Ann says it in one day (estimated)
The number of times Charles curses in one day (estimated)
Company Culture – Our House Rules
- Always treat your fellow team members and our customers better than the way you want to be treated. You’re a “Rock Star” and so are they!
- When you’re stressed, shoot someone with a Nerf Gun.
- When you’re really stressed, shoot yourself with a Nerf Gun. Or we can just go out for some drinks.
- Fridays are team lunch days – we celebrate the wins!
- When you’re angry, get it off of your chest, but in 15 minutes it’s time to have your game-face on again.
- When you’re going to be more than 15 minutes late for work, you must buy the team members breakfast (their choice).
- You should never wear a business suit or a tie, they are forbidden.
- If you wear a suit and tie, you will be subjected to the Nerf Gun firing squad.
- When you make a sale, you can make some noise and hit the “Like A Ninja” gong as hard as you can.
- When someone complains that you are being too loud, turn their office chair upside down while they are out for lunch.