April 2020 Updates
April 2020 Updates
April 2020 Updates – News & Announcements. Another month has come and gone, but COVID-19 is still a major pain in the ass for most people. Especially for small business owners all across the United States and the entire world. So a lot of people are wondering if there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
For example, in one business community, I see a lot of questions about how Corona Virus is affecting business. In that same forum, I also see a lot of questions about cutting marketing and advertising budgets. Which is the last damn thing most businesses want to do if they want to remain in business when this is all over.
Regardless, April has been a fairly productive month for me and my Digital Marketing Agency. Even though I am working in New York City as part of the COVID-19 response.
Changes and updates for this month
Here is a brief overview of all the updates, changes and additions made during this past month:
- Updated approximately 15 more of the Charles Snyder Raw articles, including episodes #1 through #26.
- Updated the same number of videos and links on our growing YouTube Channel. Subscribe now to get notifications of new videos.
- Improved our post and page loading speeds across all devices by an average of 5%. Faster post/page loading speeds improve SEO scores.
- We published two more business digital marketing reviews; Ready For Realtors and Ames Mirror & Glass.
- And we have made more than two dozen other minor improvements to articles, links, social media, etc.
More April 2020 Updates
In other news, C. E. Snyder Marketing LLC is hiring! Actually, I am looking for a Virtual Assistant and some freelancers or contractors. I have already begun searching and I will be posting the job descriptions on our Facebook Business Page in the next few days.
So to say I am excited about reaching this major milestone with my agency, would be an understatement. But if you know someone savvy with Internet technologies and social media, let them know!
P.S. If you find our articles and videos to be entertaining and educational, take a moment to join our ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks club. It is free and it’s just one email, once per week. There are no obligations or purchases necessary so you can unsubscribe at any time. Just click on the banner below now to get some awesome stuff in your inbox!
You must log in to post a comment.