ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks is replacing Marketing Ninja Weekly Kicks. So in with the new and out with the old. But basically, it is still the same weekly email subscription, only a lot better. And it’s still free to sign up.
Better than ever!
But another interesting thing is that the name now matches our flagship service, ROI Ninjas. Because not only is there content about this new software and service, but it also uses the same platform to automate the emails. So not only is it informational, but it’s also a demonstration of the power of our platform too.
What is ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks?
As the name suggests, it is a once-weekly email digest about digital marketing and sales. In other words, it’s one email, once per week, 52 weeks a year. Using our incredibly powerful and flexible ROI Ninjas platform.
The bottom line is that our weekly emails have content that is not found anywhere else. Each week we share tips and hacks for small business owners to get the most out of their online marketing. So topics cover a wide range of subjects from social media, customer reviews, and a whole lot more.
What’s in it for you?
Here are the top five benefits and features for HVAC companies and well just about any kind of small business you can think of:
- FREE – It’s free to sign up and it’s free for life! No commitments, no contracts, cancel any time. But we can’t think of any good reason to ever cancel.
- HVAC Focus – Much of the new content will be focused like a laser for the HVAC industry. But the principles can apply to any type of small business you can think of.
- Monthly Topics – Each month will be dedicated to one area of online marketing or sales. So we will cover a variety of issues throughout the year. And each week we will explore sub-topics related to each month’s theme.
- On-Demand Video Training – Each week we will publish one training video, exclusive to the ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks Club. Our videos will be available to you any time and anywhere, for as long as you are a subscribed member.
- Guides, Resources, and Tools – Also, each week will be giving you the best software and tools we use. So for the past seven years, in particular, we have found some stuff that works well. We have also found more than a few things that just don’t work.
ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks: insider interviews
As membership progresses, we’ll begin talking to and interviewing industry experts. Guest blogs, secrets from the top-earners, videos, and so much more! But I cannot reveal their identities just yet and not here. However, here are just a few highlights of what is coming soon:
- One dynamic marketer that recently bought a new house, has a newborn baby girl, and is crushing it with his agency. You may not know his name, but he is a six-figure earner and will share some of his secrets how he does it.
- Another fellow you may never heard of has knocked one out of the park with his restaurant marketing agency. He has gained national attention, appearing on several radio and TV shows. But we have a 30 minute exclusive with this millionaire marketer.
- Additionally, we are working on another interview with a published author and entertainer. Dubbed by some as the “Prince of Polite” his wealth of knowledge in customer service is widely sought out. He’s been a featured presenter at some of the biggest wedding industry conventions there are, as well as radio and TV shows.
So this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. There is so much more coming, but I don’t want to make this sound too good to be true. Since it is free.
But wait, there’s more!
So here are just a few more reasons that your business will benefit and why you don’t want to miss out:
- Believe what you like about the Chinese Flu and the “new normal.” Because the bottom line is that before the plandemic, 80% of ALL businesses fail in the first 10 years. But since the whole world got shut down for COVID, a record number of small businesses have closed their doors forever. More than 1,000,000 in 2020 alone!
- Every business needs advertising, marketing, and sales. Look at any of the top businesses in the Fortune 1000 and their biggest line-item expenses are always advertising and marketing, every year. Why do you think that the biggest businesses, that make the most money, spend an incredible amount on advertising?
- Also, if you believe the misleading hype about referrals, well there is that 80% that fail, according to the Small Business Administration. The #1 reason that businesses fail is a lack of sales. Because only a very tiny fraction of 1% of all businesses do really well with referrals-only business.
So here’s the deal, I want to help HVAC companies stay open and grow. That is our main mission here at C. E. Snyder Marketing LLC. It always has been that way and it will always be so. And most of what I share can easily be applied to any small or medium-sized business, for just about any sort of industry.
Also, everything within these emails dives deeper into the four pillars of marketing and advertising online. The same four pillars I talk about in my new book, HVAC Marketing Master Guide. But the only place where we take a more detailed look at the four pillars of digital marketing is in our ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks Program.
Here’s another great benefit
Additionally, another added perk is our growing private Facebook community of business owners like you. Our group of Marketing Ninjas is a small, tight-knit family from all across the U.S. and a few in Canada too. So it’s easy to get to know others as well as sharing your questions, your experiences, and more.
However, access to the group is limited to only those that subscribe to Weekly Kicks. Or they are one of our valued customers. But all are expected to treat other community members with respect.
So here’s what a few community members have to say about our community and services:
ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks: bridging the divide
There is a gap between your customers and your business. This gap is in communication and understanding. But the only way to bridge this chasm and attract more customers is with communication. At the very heart and soul of digital marketing and online advertising is communication.
So if you or someone in your company sucks at communicating, good luck staying in business. Because if you are unable to communicate effectively, people will tune you out rather quickly. You can have the greatest product or service in the world, but if you’re unable to quickly communicate it in a way even a 5-year old can understand, you’re losing a lot of business.
This is the reason that you need marketing and advertising. Also, this is the reason why we created this free program. We will show you new, more effective, and easier ways to communicate with your customers.
ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks: how to sign up
Signing up for free is quick and easy to do. The truth is that it takes less time to register than it does to read this paragraph. But no worries, we protect your information and we do not share it with anyone. Ever!
So all you need to do to get these incredibly helpful emails once per week is fill out the form below. Or you can click on the “Discover the insider scoop” banner below the form.
Stay Connected: Follow us on social media. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing advice, news, and tips by following us on social media. Join the conversation and connect with fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers.