July 2020 Updates
July 2020 Updates – News & Announcements. Another month has come and gone in the blink of an eye. It seems like just a few days ago I was working on the June 2020 Updates article. But here we are at the end of July already, with August just around the corner.
COVID-19 continues to be a concern
However, it would seam that we are not out of the woods just yet. So we have to keep finding solutions to work around all of the restrictions. It’s playing Hell with everyone’s business, but this too shall pass.
Regardless, July was another busy month for me and my team. Since the beginning of the month, we have been cleaning up our old content and even working ahead on some new stuff. But we need to get through the updates for Charles Snyder Raw before we add more there.
The cleanup continues
So as we talked about in June 2020 Updates; the work is nearing completion with the Charles Snyder Raw series. Which includes episodes #1 – #104 now, with more images, re-written articles, and some updates to the videos too.
But part of the cleanup also includes the removal of several obsolete pages. However, we did clean up and re-publish our Digital Marketing Services page. And we have begun the long process of building replacement pages in relation to our services.
July 2020 Updates: looking to the future
As a personal rule of thumb, I try hard not to predict the future. So I believe it is better to share something after we have done it, as opposed to what may or may not be. But here are some predictions I feel confident in making for the month of August.
- Completing the editing of the remaining Charles Snyder Raw articles and videos. We’re down to the last 40 or so and I want to be able to move on to other things by September.
- Publishing at least two new Charles Snyder Raw articles and videos. In reality, the articles are already written, I just need to record the videos and do some editing.
- On 28 July, we did a soft launch of the first of our new services pages/articles. Digital Marketing Automation is now live and we will also soon start promoting it like crazy. More coming soon.
- Marketing the Hell out of that new page and video. So it shouldn’t be a surprise if you see our ads popping up everywhere in August.
- Documenting the results from several new customers as we bring them from little or no online marketing, into a new way of doing business. I know I’ve been talking about doing this for a long time.
In summary, there’s a lot of work for us to do and I don’t want to bore you with the details. At least not until we have it done and we’re moving on to cleaning up our remaining content. But more on that in August.
P.S. If you find our articles and videos to be entertaining and educational, take a moment to join our ROI Ninjas Weekly Kicks club. It’s free and it’s just one email, once per week. There’s no obligation or purchase necessary and you can unsubscribe at any time. Just click on the banner below now to get some awesome stuff in your inbox!