August 2020 Updates
August 2020 Updates – News & Announcements. As the final days of the month are winding down, I take some time to reflect as I write this. So foremost in my reflections is that I have been working on these updates for nearly a year now. But it has been well worth it, even though it has been a lot of work.
But as we are sharing with you these past few months, we have made a tremendous amount of progress. However, we still have a lot more work to do before we can accomplish our mission. And then we need to get back to creating more of the right kind of new content.
Progress since July 2020
So here are the highlights of the work we have done during the past month:
- Charles Snyder Raw episodes from #1 through #130 have now been updated as well as the corresponding videos. But there still another 15 or so to go, so it’ll be September when they are all done.
- Also, we are sharing or republishing all of our Charles Snyder Raw articles and videos to our four main social media channels. Three locations on Facebook, as well as one each on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- We also upgraded our website to the latest version, but this also required updating everything else too. As a result, some website functionality was broke and one item we just removed entirely. However, our website is now considerably faster than it was, so overall, it’s a good thing.
- Additionally, we had the opportunity to publish some new content. This ties in with my statement above about producing more of the right kind of content. Specifically, our new Explainer Videos service page.
- Also, two new posts were made to supplement our Digital Marketing Automation service page. Animation Automation – Digital Marketing and What Is Marketing Automation – 1 Minute Marketing Tips #24.
Lastly, we now have a quick and easy way for you to sign up for our emailing list. On every page of our website, well except for our Home page, you will find the short form to get signed up. It takes just a few seconds to join and we protect your private information like a pack of rabid junkyard dogs. Seriously!
Also, we won’t be filling up your inbox every day. Once a week, we will send out an email.
August 2020 Updates: pause for the cause
Up until Thursday, 27 August, I was writing about our goals for September. But Hurricane Laura has been making a mess of things in Louisiana and Texas. So now I am being deployed to Texas and not sure of anything beyond that at this point, other than I am on a plane Friday afternoon.
From past experience with Harvey a few years back, I know I am possibly in for a long deployment and a rather busy one. Since that may be a real possibility, I will continue at least editing our previous articles. But everything else is up in the air and our main priority is taking care of our customers while I’m deployed.
Stay Connected: Follow us on social media. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing advice, news, and tips by following us on social media. Join the conversation and connect with fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers.