What Is Marketing Automation
What Is Marketing Automation – 1 Minute Marketing Tips #24. As you grow your business and you bring on more customers, so does the amount of work increase. More emails, more data entry, more phone calls, etc. So who takes care of that additional workload, you?
More customers = more work
But do you have the time to do it all by yourself? Would you have to hire someone to do it for you? Is there an easier and more cost-effective way?
The problem with humans
Since most small business owners don’t have the time to do it themselves or have the money to hire someone, you have to look for alternatives. But you may be wondering, what other alternatives are there?
So as you may have guessed, automating the more repetitive tasks like adding new contacts to an email list, can save you a lot of time. But that’s not all. There is also the human factor you need to consider such as data entry and the inevitable errors that comes with that. The bottom line is that people make mistakes and there are costs associated with those errors.
Also, there are the additional costs that go along with that. You or someone you hire must do the data entry and they will need to be paid. However, aside from pay and insurance, errors with data management can cost you real money.
Additionally, humans are funny creatures. They want time off, they like to take breaks for eating or sleeping and they like to have time to relax. So you need to take that into consideration too.
What Is Marketing Automation: a solution
Of course, this is the part where we are supposed to sell you on the idea that our services are the best possible solution. But we’ll let that choice up to you to decide. So here are a few key points that will make you feel good (or maybe not) about your decision.
Easy wins with Digital Marketing Automation:
- Quickly, accurately, and consistently handle customer data without costly and time-consuming errors.
- Reduce workload on you and/or your staff, so that you can focus more on giving them a great customer experience.
- Increase lead and customer engagement all while you work, eat, sleep, or go fishing.
- Handle cross-platform integration and communication for all manner of media such as email, SMS/Text, voicemail, scheduling, appointment reminders, and much, much more.
- Efficient and cost-effective, you save time, money, and a lot of headaches knowing that your automated tasks don’t let customers slip through the cracks. Even if you are on vacation!
If you would like to learn more, please see the following articles and videos:
Do you want help with that?
You can save yourself a lot time, money, and hassles by just letting our professionals do all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is look over our Digital Marketing Services or simply set up a time to chat. So then you can get back to what matters most, your life and business.
Stay Connected: Follow us on social media. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing advice, news, and tips by following us on social media. Join the conversation and connect with fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers.