May 2020 Updates
May 2020 Updates – News & Announcements. So here it is at the end of May already, can you believe it? Also, we are into the third month of Corona craziness, the slow reopening of America, and now organized riots too. But the question remains when are things going to get any better?
Don’t give up hope!
I’m not sure what the answer is. But I do know one thing, small businesses need to hang in there and market like never before. So even with the gradual reopening of businesses, people will have to rethink their long-term marketing strategies.
37 days in Corona Virus Central
Since mid-April, I was in New York City (Brooklyn) as part of the federal response to COVID-19. So for the month of May, I mainly put my focus on the day-to-day management of my agency. But as time permitted, I also put time in editing and tweaking our website too.
Luckily, I got the hell out of there before all the rioting began. But aside from the morons destroying their own neighborhoods, I’ve been home a few days now. So starting tomorrow, I begin working on more Marketing Case Studies as well as publishing content on social media again.
America is reopening and I am following my own advice; time to double up on digital marketing.
May 2020 Updates in summary
Even though I said in April 2020 Updates that I was working on more case studies, I just didn’t have the time to finish any. So there are no new articles or videos this month. However, I was not completely unproductive.
Here are the highlights:
- Charles Snyder Raw episodes #1 – #41 are done. During the past month, I rewrote and did some editing of 15 more articles and videos.
- Additionally, I have begun renumbering those same articles to eliminate the gap from the missing episodes of 2018.
- Our Home page, which I began editing in April is now done too. I like the way it is now, it looks much more professional. But that also means that I need to do something with our other pages soon.
- On the back-end of our agency website, I was able to combine two plugins for one. So that means a minor reduction in server resources and a slight increase in all of our page loading speeds.
- Last but not least, I also continue to add and/or edit images to improve the visual quality of our website. Making a website visually appealing is a good thing for your visitors.
P.S. If you find our articles and videos to be entertaining and educational, take a moment to join our ROI-Ninjas Weekly Kicks club. It’s free and it’s just one email, once per week. There’s no obligation or purchase necessary and you can unsubscribe at any time. Just click on the banner below now to get some awesome stuff in your inbox!