Business Is A Team Sport
Business Is A Team Sport – 5 Minutes With Charles #22. Have you ever heard the saying that entrepreneurship is the loneliest sport in the world? Some people will tell you that being a business owner means long hours and not much time for family or friends. But are they telling you the whole truth or just part of it?
The real deal!
The truth is that it takes a team to build something special. Because there are only so many hours in a day and there is only so much you can do. So you need to start finding people that have strengths that you don’t.
Avoiding a business burnout
One of the quickest and easiest ways to fail is to try and do everything yourself. Like trying to build your own computer with no training or skills. So when you try to build your own business website for example, who’s taking care of marketing and sales?
A lot of entrepreneurs never make it past this stage because they believe that they need to do it all. But that is probably one of the biggest lies that people tell themselves. And sooner or later, they get burnt-out from the constant stress overload.
Business Is A Team Sport: a better way
There is a better way for you to run your business, but it also takes letting go of some control. You cannot manage every little detail, so the best option is to hire someone to take some of the load off of you. So here are some considerations for you to think about:
- Your #1 priority until you hot a million or more dollars should be just two things; marketing and sales.
- Your first hire should be someone to take the mundane or routine stuff off of your plate like answering the phone, screening your calls, emailing prospects, etc.
- As you bring on more customers, you then need to consider someone to help you with customer service.
- Consider contractors and virtual assistants to help you get specialized work done like marketing, websites, copywriting, and so on.
- You may also want to consider sub-contracting some of your work out, so you can maintain your focus on building your business and your brand.
Put our team to work for you!
You can save yourself a lot of time, money, and hassles by just letting our professionals do all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is look over our Digital Marketing Services or simply set up a time to chat. So then you can get back to what matters most, your life and business.
Stay Connected: Follow us on social media. Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing advice, news, and tips by following us on social media. Join the conversation and connect with fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers.