5 Blogging Facts
5 Blogging Facts
Today’s installment addresses 5 key facts about business blogging that every business owner, marketer and sales representatives absolutely needs to know. It also ties in nicely with all of the previous videos I have created, emphasizing those key points and backs up with facts obtained from several marketing resources. It is only a handful of “Easter Eggs,” but they are powerful ones to know and understand. And the impact that they can have on your business should never be underestimated or you are losing money.
Those fast are as follows:
- Less than 40% of all U.S. businesses use blogging as a means for in-bound marketing
- Businesses that blog regularly average 55% more website traffic than businesses that do not
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C) businesses that blog average 88% more leads per month than businesses that do not
- Business-to-Business (B2B) businesses that blog average 67% more leads per month than businesses that do not
- 71% of consumers surveyed stated that blogs influenced their buying decisions
There’s a lot more where that came from
If you like my 5 Blogging Facts video, be sure to share it and check out my other 5 Minutes With Charles videos. Also, even though my videos are about a lot of different topics, I am always focused on one thing – getting you more customers! That’s what we do and who we are!
P.S. I will be publishing a lot more content just like this, so if you feel this is good shit, which you know it is, let us know! Also, be sure to ask your questions on any of our social media pages and who knows, maybe your question will be the next one to get answered in one of my videos.
P.P.S. When you decide that you are tired of the struggle of finding new customers, give us a call. Or you can click on the banner below to get started.